Monday

I did my first three ACEOs today. It's hard getting used to working so small, but I got out my very smallest brushes and went at it. It was kind of fun and now I feel like I'm perhaps concentrating a little more on detail--not one of my strong points. Hope to post them tomorrow when I have better light and I'm not so tired. The Brighthouse guys came back and had to put some sort of new card in the computer to get it up to speed. It seems a lot better, but I still think we need to consider getting a new one sometime soon--hopefully, with Apple-type software. I get tired of all the error messages from Microsoft and having to restart it all the time. Little Grey is becoming used to Marley--at least he can be in the same room with him now without gettting totally upset. His prior caretaker, Martha, came by to see him. I'm glad I got to meet her. She seems very nice and I'll be sure to keep her up to speed on Little Grey's progress like she requested.

No comments: