Sunday

Higgins visits the Garden of Earthly Delights

Hope to resolve this (in more ways than one!)

I spent quite a bit of time today on Photoshop (or at least attempting it.) I'm afraid I might need a Macintosh computer since my old Dell keeps crashing. It gets so annoying trying to do a little bit of graphics and have to keep rebooting the computer. I keep fooling around with this Higgins picture. I'm not sure why I'm drawn to it, but here's another. I also loaded a few more paintings onto Flickr and I found a new website called artcardswanted.com where I uploaded the three ACEOs I did the other day. I'm going to do a few more tomorrow since they're pretty fast and you can fool around with different things and not waste a lot of paint. Who knows, I may stumble onto something good. I'm hoping some of the paintings I can't seem to resolve might be helped by looking at them in Photoshop and trying a few things (like the painting above)

I'm really starting to like the program since I'm finally catching on (a little bit). Got another good picture of Little Grey (possibly Sean). He and Seamus were wrestling today and it was really cute. Next time I'm going to try and get a video of them with my camera. I've somehow never used that capability before!


No comments: