Friday

New WWAO blog for collaborative art

Donna Ridgeway's ATC

Here's a great new blog by and for WWAO members (Worldwide Women Artists) which showcases the latest collaborative artwork being produced by these creative ladies. I've just had an enjoyable visit to the latest post (just one example above), an ATC swap. I'm happy to be a member of WWAO, an international collective of women artists showing and selling their original art through the internet. Even though we work in a variety of styles and media, we support each other on our creative journeys. From marketing advice to a forum to show your latest artwork, WWAO is a fine online art group and I appreciate their fellowship.

5 comments:

Donnaallen said...

I came to visit the blog, and here are some of my horses on the page! Thank you! I'm so excited about our atc swap, can't wait until mine arrive.

Diana said...

Your site is really vibrant with the black background and I love just parking for a while.

The feature in our WWAO ATC Swap is great and you have selected a wonderful artist, Donna Ridgeway, to showcase her beautiful horses.

I am a happy member of WWAO and we do have a great deal of talent in our group.

artbylmr said...

What a great blog to showcase the work of WWAO! Your banner is wonderful.
Lynne

Jean Levert Hood said...

WHat a lovely piece from Donna! Thank you for promoting WWAO! I subscribed in my bloglines.

Gayle Bell said...

Thanks to all my WWAO colleagues for the nice comments. I hope to reciprocate blogline subscriptions (is that the same as following a blog or blog links?) once I figure out what they are LOL! (I'm hopelessly techno-challenged.)