Thursday

I don't know what happened to my post from yesterday. I must have forgotten to save it. Just as well--still messing around with the tenants, posting notices, etc. Why do people have to be so difficult? Maybe I didn't post because I'd rather forget all this nonsense. I did get some painting done yesterday and worked on posting some more stuff to Etsy. Going to go do some fooling around with transfers. The Yahoo photo transfer group I'm in had some good ideas to try. The neighbor across the street brought over some chinese newspapers which I collaged onto some paper and gessoed, so they're waiting for some images/paint/ideas. Was supposed to go downtown for the 3rd Thursday art walk with the art group I'm in, but forgot about it until too late. I suppose we could go later, but it looks like it might rain.

No comments: