Wednesday

Have your vote count--take advantage of early voting in Florida

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. was on the Rachel Maddow show last night and I can't help but be concerned about another stolen election. In Block the Vote in the latest issue of "Rolling Stone" magazine, he and Greg Palast have written an in-depth expose on the voting machinations going on around the country which point in that direction. I'm going to read it when I have a little time and make sure I do early voting to iron out any problems that may arise. This is the first time Florida is enforcing a "no match, no vote" law which requires, as far as I understand, an exact match between your voter registration and driver's license. I'm not sure if I'll have a problem since one ID has my full middle name and the other has my initial, but in a Republican-controlled state, I wouldn't be surprised.

No comments: