Monday

Digitally enhanced abstract painting

Digitally enhanced painting
I've been fiddling with a painting on paper and kind of liked the colors, but decided to see what I could come up with on the computer. I tried cropping and rotating, etc. but I can still see what looks like a toy soldier (like from the Nutcracker). Very disturbing and not what I was looking for--though I'm not sure exactly what it is I'm looking for. I guess I'll know it when I see it. Maybe I should stick to my sketchpad!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks kind of like a kaleidoscope. I like the colors in it too.

Gayle Bell said...

You're right-it does kind of look like a kaleidoscope. The colors in the original are quite a bit different. Do you have a blogger account now? I tried clicking your name, but didn't get anywhere.