Wednesday

Painting class tonight (in oils!)

I'm trying to get ready for an oil painting class tonight at Maitland Art Center from 6:30 to 9:30. I read the newspaper, got a workout, checked some email, and straightened up the house (somewhat.) I'm hoping to pick up a few more things for the class on the way over tonight (nothing like waiting until the last minute.) In spite of the lack of time, I decided to stop by Facebook for a few seconds (LOL) since I haven't been there for a while. I found a link to the latest Rolling Stone article about the financial collapse of our country. I heard about it the other night somewhere and have been wanting to check it out, but forgot about it with so many other things going on. Maybe I'll have a chance tonight. Rolling Stone usually does great investigative reporting, although I don't know how much more I want to learn about the crooks who have done this to us (and are laughing all the way to the bank!) Sad, sad, sad.

2 comments:

marianne said...

i have that magazine & have been meaning to read it- but it sounds a bit too depressing! hope the class was fun!

Gayle Bell said...

I hear you. I started to read it, but couldn't finish it. I'll have to be in the right mood--if ever. Thankfully, this new art class should take my mind off my dismal finances. It should be great!